Young People’s Satisfaction Survey
What you said about the service….
We are both proud and pleased to see 94% of young people receiving the FLAGSHIP service thought the service received so far was great (68%) or good (26%).
Feedback on how our staff are performing and perceived by young people receiving a FLAGSHIP service is fundamental in how we measure our own performance. Staff are our greatest asset, who need investment, re-investment and reward as new challenges arise for example recognition of CSE, changes in local housing policy and national welfare reforms. Managers are responsible for the recruitment and development of high performing frontline staff ensuring talent is nurtured and good practice shared.
Your feedback gives reassurance we have staff who are displaying the right qualities we believe are integral to the FLAGSHIP personalised support service: empathy, approachability, responsiveness and reliability.
Support you received
The majority of you agreed (94%) you understood your support plan.
We asked if you would be happy to receive some support through group work. Only 42% of you said you would. This is important to understand on a number of levels; particularly where we place resources, expectations on attendance, increasing our understanding of this response.
Your suggestions for improvements
- Would like more flexibility about times of visits and short notice contact.
- If my support worker isn’t in why can I not have another one come and see me?
- Improve standard of accommodation x 8
- I do not like the point system, I don’t think it’s fair.
- Longer support time.
- Offer a laundrette facility.
- Help with laundry – provide washing machines or service to help.
- No age to referrals.
- Be on time.
- Offer over 25 support.
- Quicker repairs and not left undone for months.
- Maybe not take on as many cases at a time as then the waiting tenants become impatient.
More of the same please!
Overall you are satisfied with the service and we at FLAGSHIP are pleased with the results and the increased response rate. I feel this reflects the hard work by frontline staff, responsive managers and partnership working with stakeholders and partners across the FLAGSHIP consortium.
Here are a few of the comments
- Feel more comfortable with FLAGSHIP support worker as have built up a relationship and I need to only explain things once to one person.
- Flagship help me out with a lot of things that no one else could.
- FLAGSHIP answer the phone or call back.
- They listen to all my problems and really support me with almost everything.
- A lot more understanding and give as much help as possible.
- They get stuff done.
- They have got me where I want to be now.
- They help me get my own place and feel better in myself.
- I have never really had the support that FLAGSHIP give me as the social workers never did what I wanted whereas FLAGSHIP listens to me more and do actions that benefit me.
- More support, easy to talk to, helpful.
- Right actions are performed fast, things are explained with more detail and precision.
- I have received more help from FLAGSHIP compared to social services. I wait days for a call back from S.S. I get and immediate response from
- FLAGSHIP and don’t have to wait for call backs.
- FLAGSHIP are more understanding and helpful.
- FLAGSHIP listens and provides support, I understand my support plan and have weekly appointments.
- There’s more support and more reliable to get in touch and faster response such as receiving texts or information quicker.
- FLAGSHIP provide regular contact.
The next survey will be conducted very soon.
FLAGSHIP Services Coordinator
October 1st 2016